Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Guy Fawkes Description

Guy Fawkes

As the moon kisses goodbye to the sun, I could see a tsunami of fireworks forming a colourful rainbow in the sky. Seeing smiles on my families faces makes my face smile with happiness.
Pew,Pew a crackling sound my ears was listening to excitements. I could taste the ash's from the smoke also surrounding my nose, making me dizzy.

I could hear sizzling in my ears when the fireworks were lit and set off to fly and explode in the air, Wow! Is what I mostly hear from people's mouths saying how beautiful the fireworks bloom in the sky. The sky doesn't look like a dark plain sky with a bit of sparkle shining up there, tonight was the night where the sky got a new beautiful make over that we will never forget, It may come only once a year but the joy that is within Guy Fawkes is a memory that we will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment