Pages

Friday 23 August 2013

Jennifer's Hunger Game Discription

Jennifer’s Hunger Games Description

I start to shiver with horror, as I look around for weapons and safe place to stay. The cornucopia shining so brightly trying to drag me in to get some weapons and food, I try to stay strong.

I can hear the trees swaying to a rhythm and leaves being crushed to the ground by people’s steps. People throwing thin, straight, sharp sticks through the air like a knife slicing through a body, hearing people’s blood dripping to the ground forming a red puddle.

I can feel the death of people surrounding me telling me to join them. I can smell the fresh fruit and delicious rabbit calling me to come into the cornucopia and grab them, I felt weak and was unable to grab anything.

I walked around the woods to find a good tree to put my sleeping bag in. I had to believe I was going to survive, when I saw a beautiful tree with purple roses hanging on the branches. Around me, were the brown rotten bushes - dead, because of the fresh blood of those who had been killed.

Laying down I could hear a funny noise coming from my stomach, it was rumbling and grumbling - starving to death. Checking my bag if there was any food. I came across a rabbit that I left in my bag for a snack. Looking around seeing people suffer to stay alive, I was scared to die.

I snuggled up in my warm sleeping bag, I can see light coming from the trees near me. It was a fire that someone had lit up. It was so bright, like fireworks exploding through the air, magically forming a shape.  It was spreading around. I could feel a vibration coming, it was the hot steaming air from the fire.

I didn't want to watch any more. My eyes were burning from the steam spreading around.

Looking at the fire, it made me thirsty.  My lips were dry - full of air but no moisture. I closed my eyes and let myself imagine I was drinking a cold drink and let myself flow into a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment