Pages

Friday 7 February 2014

Jennifer's Collin McCahon Document

Tuesday 4 February 2014



4 adjectives
  • Love
  • Respect
  • Family
  • friendship





Love: This is saying that it doesn’t matter if they are cute or beautiful and handsome it matters if they are the ones that you truly love, Family is my true love I can respect care and take care of them as my journey goes along.




Respect: I am a kind of person that likes to use her manners when she wants to and whenever someone is showing respect to me I give them the same respect to them.




Family: Family is everything to me because they raised me and they take me on a journey through good and bad and they also taught how to become a responsible adult without family you be choosing wrong decision through life.





Friendship: is everything to me but some friendship doesn’t last forever when you are going to different types schools but you can still hold on to them if you can trust them and if they still remain in your heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment