Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

My netbook reflection



On monday we got to take our netbook home and it was really exciting when I came home I straight away took of my bag take out my netbook and start playing on it.My brothers asked me if they want to play on my netbook but I didn't want them too because they might reck my netbook plus no one is suppose to play on my netbook it is for me to use and work on.The thing that went wrong is my internet,it wasn't working because I had no idea what was my wireless password so I just did my work offline and have a little break.

1 comment:

Miss Kyla said...

I am so happy you finally got to take your netbook home too! Is there someone in your family you could ask to get the wireless password? Keep up the fantastic writing - and remember capital letters for names of days of the week! ;)

Post a Comment